Friday, January 16, 2009

Elementary School

I just spent all morning and early afternoon at K's school taking group photos and candids for the yearbook. I am the yearbook co-chair and we are coming up on our first deadline and NOBODY has submitted photos to us. *freaking out in a huge way here*

I took group photos of eleven classes (grades K-2). I have two more to do but my back can no longer handle it for today.

Honestly, I do not know how the teachers do it. I do not even really have enough patience for the two children I have spawned, much less 20-35 strangers' children. Ay yi yi. What I thought would only take me about two hours is going to end up taking me four. And that is not including uploading the pictures to the yearbook software. I need a nap. Don't get me wrong, they are all darling children, and pretty much mostly well behaved, but man, the noise level, even when they are quiet is something to get used to. My ears are ringing two hours after I left the school.

I am thinking a dark quiet room this afternoon is in order after I pick K up from school.

No comments: